Goodwin Bros. Pottery
Type(s) of Ware
This pottery was formed by three brothers, James H., George, and Henry S. Goodwin after the death of their father, John, in 1875. John was a long time potter in East Liverpool Ohio and Trenton New Jersey. The pottery was in business from 1875 through 1913 but only produced Tea Leaf decorated ironstone between 1885 and 1898.
In additon to making pieces for home use, this pottery produced hotel ware.