East End Pottery
Type(s) of Ware
East End Pottery was built with funds raised by subscriptions promoted by the East Liverpool Ohio Board of Trade. It was a cooperative composed of Edward Owens, Joseph Deekin, Sampson Turnbull and Gus Trenie. The pottery was in existence between 1894 and 1909. In 1909 the pottery was purchased by Gus Trenie and the pottery name was changed to Trenie China Co.
East End was one of the few potters of the time who used copper lustre rather than gold.